Sunday 22 June 2014

Summer Scents

Hello Girls!

Since the weather has gotten warmer and sunnier, one thing bar makeup that I love and gets me in the mood for that day is a SUMMER SCENT!

If it smells floral, light and girly, I need it!




Here are my TOP 3 Summer Scents..




1. Soap & Glory , Mist You Madly.



Everyone knows the Soap and Glory scents, this is one of their trademark scents. A sweet flirty scent.. An easy spray bottle to pop in your bag, I love this, when out with the girls, or after the beach, great after a shower or to freshen up. I love it. :)



2. Victoria Beckham, Intimately Beckham. 


A beautiful floral perfume, that is light but has depth. Stays on the skin for hours and leaves a gorgeous lingering scent. Great first date perfume or one for that special night out. A real girly scent. 



3. Giorgio Armani, Armani Code

Armani Code for Women Giorgio Armani for women


Being truthful, I love this all year around. Its that sexy scent and so womanly. I wear this at night and for special occasions. Its has a honey, vanilla, ginger scent, very luxurious. I truly love it!! 


So tell me what are your favourite summer scents, i would love to try some new recommendations.:)



Where can you find moi??

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA


or Comment Below! :)


See you Tuesday for a Blogger Challenge! Week 4!

Natalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment