Sunday 8 June 2014

Khloe Kardashian Oscar Inspired Makup Look

Hi Girls,

Not to long ago I posted a picture of a Khloe Kardashian look on my Facebook. Because quiet a few liked it and I got a few emails on the product list I thought I would post it here!

I took inspiration from Khloe at the Oscars this year. I was such a gorgous look, that I wanted to try recreated it to suit me and for someone that loves the colours and maybe afraid because of all her contouring.



Heres my recreation. Photo did not show the true colours, but I hope you like it.



Product List:

Face:

Garnier 5 sec Blur Primer
Loreal Lumi Magique Primer
MAC Face & Body C1
MAC Invisible Loose powder

Brows:

MAC Eyeshadow- Mystery

Eyes:

Urban Decay Eye Primer- Greed
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette- Chopper & Tease
MAC Eyeshadow - Mystery
MAC Eyeshadow- Mylar
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara- Black

Contour/Highlight:

Sleek Contour Palette - Light

Lips:

Revlon ColorStay Lip Pencil - Wine
Danity Doll - Couture


What do you think of this look? If you have any questions or would like me to do your makeup etc or post a product list or do a look please let me know.
Email me: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com
Comment Below
Tweet or Facebook me!

I would love to hear from you!

Until Tuesday
Be Good!



Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment