Thursday 5 June 2014

May Favourites 2014

Hello Ladies,

Sorry for the late post. My blogger has been down! (sad face)

But here it is my May Favourites. 

I did`nt have many new favourites in May so it will be a short blog..... (sorry!) 

So heres my Favs!.....


Garnier Ultimate  Blend Shampoo, Cocoa Butter & Coconut Oil.
For Dry/Frizzy Hair. 

I have had a struggle in May with my hair. Its felt dry and just felt horrible. I picked this up in Pennys (Primark) and said I would give it ago. I don`t use conditioner in the shower, as i use a leave-in one, so I just opted for the shampoo on its one. 
The formula of this is hard to explain, its like a gel, but more watery, like an oil. It smells amazing, like Chocolate! (happy girl). It lathers well and as you rinse it out you can feel how soft it is instantly. I would recommend to use it 2/3 times in, as it will take that to find the difference. But I really have. My hair feels better and looks better. I love this shampoo!!




Revlon ColorStay Foundation, Normal- Dry in Buff.

My go to makeup when I need that extra coverage or an occasion. I really love this foundation. Its the perfect match for me and thats rare as I am quiet pale. The only down fall is that it does`nt have a pump so I do find I waste more. But it photographs beautifully. I have quiet a few blemishes lately and it covers them quiet well, only needed minimum concealer. Its one that I have in my KIT and my clients love and one I will repurchase. 




MAC Angled Liner 266.

When I do a feline, cat, winged liner I use my MAC 266. It is the perfect shape and size and makes doing that winged liner so much easier. It one my top brushes and one I use on my clients aswell as myself. If you love your cat eye and need a new brush then the 266 is the one you need, 




So tell me what have been your favourites, I would love to know. 
Just Comment below, Email me: nataliekeanemua@gmail..com or Facebook Me or Tweet Me I would love to hear from you. :)

Untill Sunday,
Be Good!

Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment