Thursday 28 August 2014

Weekend Inspiration....PINK!

Hello Ladies,

This weeks Weekend Inspiration is PINK!
The holy grail of all girly girls and BARBIE!
But we are not going BARBIE today!

Pink is one of many of my favourite colours, but alot of people when they hear pink, think that acid pink aka Barbie pink! But there is so many shades and depth of pink colours. Whether you like dark, bright, matte, neon, glossy, mauve, fuschia. There is a pink for YOU! Yes You!

So here is just some inspiration if you wanna wear PINK this weekend! 


Pretty pretty color! pink outfit, clothes fashion dress sundress style
image from pintrest

I love the coral pink skirt in this picture tied in with the pink flowers on the cream top. Paired with the woven belt, it looks girly but not in your face. It would be lovely for a sunday lunch or day out with the girls or a loved one. Simple but still stands out.


Navy Pink Outfit Loving the dress- the necklace not so much But I did find the store that sells them!!
image pintrest

I love the way how this explains that you can wear pink and still pack a statement without it being over the top. A striped navy nautical dress, woven belt and PINK statement neck piece all shine in there own way but the necklace adds the perfect accessorie and how to do it. 


Anyone who knows me knows I hate pink. But the fact that these converse are cute may convince me otherwise
image pintrest

If like me you love your flats, trainers, runner or converse and more of a relaxed look. Teamed with a t-shirt and skinnys or a t-shirt dress, pink converse are a nice pop of colour and for comfort are ideal and still look trendy.



Hot pink pop! #lips #beauty #makeup
image pintrest

Now and again i love a statement lip. Paired with a simply subtle smokey eye or a flick liner, a pink lip can simply be just enough. You can go as neon, matte, dark, bright or glossy as you like. I own endless pinks and on an occasion I break them out!


Did you like this weeks weekend inspiration?
Let me know, and if you have any colours you want to see, let me know!

Heres how to get me!

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter:  @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua

Until Next Time...

Toodles


Natalie x

2 comments:

  1. So excited to wear pink this weekend, thanks for the ideas :P

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Jenny, I am glad you liked them.:) x

      Delete