Tuesday 5 August 2014

(*)Max Factor Color Elixer Gloss

Hello Ladies,

This is another review on another item I got in the post from Max Factor.

One which I jumped at once I seen the colour. 


The shade I received in the color elixer was 025 Enchanting Coral. A beautiful coral pink with hints of flecks.

Other shades in the Elixer range are:

Glistening Dawn
Pristine Nude
Radiant Rose
Lustrous Sand
Glossy Toffee
Glowing Peach
Ravishing Raspberry
Dazzling Fushia
Captivating Ruby
Lovely Candy
Delightful Pink
Luxurious Berry
Luxurious Plum
Polished Fushia
Luscious Amethyst 

All these Elixers are a glam shine gloss, which adds a fresh pop of colour without that sticky feeling. 
They are smooth and moisturising  and infused with a shine enhancer and smoothing oil that conditions the lips. 





My thoughts??

I loved the packaging as it was simple but looked like the product cost alot more money.
The doefoot applicator was sturdy and worked well when applying.
It looks like a liquid lipstick but it is indeed a nourishing gloss. 
Smells like vanilla which I loved! (YUM)
There was no stickiness and glided straight on. Felt light on the lip and really soft. 
Pigmentation was light to medium but still a good deal of colour, 
Would look great with any skin colour and with that weekend smokey eye!



Have you tried any of the Elixers? Any shade I should try next?

Heres where to find me..

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter; @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Toodles

Natalie xx


2 comments:

  1. Great swatches hun! Keep up the great work, your blog is really good :D

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete