Sunday 24 August 2014

(*) Review.. W7 Aye Aye Captain Liquid Liner

Hello There!

So before I start, I was sent this product and I am giving my honest opinion. If you do not like these reviews you can click the X now.

But if you do, then Hello! Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday! :)

I was giving a chance to try and test some W7 products and wanted to give my 2 cents on what I thought of the W7 Aye Aye Captain Very Black Liquid Liner. 

So what did I really think? Hmmmm??!!!

I quiet liked it, especially for a low end and cheap liner. 
I find some low end liquid liner flake and irritate my eyes and dry funny. 
Honestly this didnt.

The packaging was sleek and neat, great for on the go. 

The long handle allowed me to have great control over the tip. 
The nib is tapered and pointed and is quiet firm, which may agree with some and not others. T be honest I like a firm nib as it gives me way better control and a good line. 

The pigment is defiantly black and opaque. Which it great for such a bargain liner. Does not flake or come away. I tested this out over 3 days and it lasted over 6 hours, which in my books is a great thing. The liquid is light, but a great constancy.  It also dried quick, which if you are in a rush is a good thing. 

I do feel this will make a great beginner liner, whether your 14 or 40. If you want to master the flick liner, try this liner as you can practice till your hearts content and your not breaking the bank. The handle and the nib will also help the control and guidance of the line. 

This product is about €4-€4.50 and is so worth a try. 

image google search

(sorry for google image, I am away while writing this and had`nt my camera with the image, but I wanted to get this up, if you want the picture and swatches let me know and I will add it on twitter, facebook or instagram.)


Let me know what you thought of my post and review.

To get in touch..

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Twitter: @Natke05

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Until next time

Toodles

Natalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment