Sunday 10 August 2014

My TOP 5 Mascaras

Hi Ladies,

If you are like me and are always trying and buying mascaras, then you may like this post. 

I am always looking at and trying mascaras, from the cheap to the medium and high priced ones.  But honestly I love a BARGAIN!

What I look for in a mascara is basically, one that has a good designed wand, has good pigmentation, is not to wet or dry and will hold my lashes while not leaving any clumps! Thats not much to ask for is it?

So I have decided to share my favourite ones, 5 to be precise. I will not go into detail on these, but if you want info or a review let me know. 


5. MaxFactor False Lash Effect (approx €13.99)

image from google search



4. Maybelline Falsies Black Drama (approx €11.00)
image from google search



3. No7 Stay Perfect Mascara (approx €17.00)
image from google search



2. Benefit They`re Real Mascara (approx €26)
image google search



1. MAC Zoom Lash Mascara (approx €18.50)
image google search



If you have any questions or any recommendations or want a review on any of these 5 please let me know. 

Heres where to find me!

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Till next time!

Toodles..


Natalie x


No comments:

Post a Comment