Sunday 3 August 2014

TMI TAG

Hello there!

So since its Sunday, I wanted to do a simple and easy read TAG. 

So thought I would do a TMI TAG! 

Here we go!


1. My full name is Natalie Marie Michaela Keane

2. I am 23 years old

3. I am originally from Galway, but am living in Leitrim now.

4. My family still live in Galway! 

5. I am 7 years in a relationship with my boyfriend John

6. My phone is a Iphone 4s

7. I was born in Demember 1990

8. My name means Christmas in Italian

9. I am a Qualified Makeup Artist

10.I wear glasses when on the laptop and when I read

11. I love to cook

12. I am a movie buff

13. I have a dimple on my chin

14. I have one brother and one sister, both are younger

15. My dog back home`s name is Roxy

16. I hate Spiders

17. I hate flying

18. I love reality TV

19. My guilty pleasures are Say yes to the dress, Dont tell the bride, DIY SOS , Masterchef and My Kitchen Rules

20. I really want a Bernese mountain dog.

21. My dream is to have a miniature pony called Toffee or Krunchie


So there is my TMI TAG!

I TAG YOU!

Just make sure you tag me in your post and send me a link so I can read your TMI!

Any other TAGs please let me know and I will do them.:)

Heres where you can get me!

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter:@Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua



Toodles!

Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment