Sunday 11 May 2014

TAG: 25 Random Questions....

Hey Girls,

Since its Sunday, I wanted to do an easy blog post. So I was looking online and came across this one from AnneJuliesBlog. And really wanted to do it. 

If anyone wants to do this, PLEASE TAG me and send it to me on Twitter! :)
natalie keane mua twitter 


Here we go......


1. Do you have any pets? My mum has a Yorkie called Roxy. But I really want a Bernese Mountain dog. ;)

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you? A notepad, SKY remote and phone.

3. Whats the weather like right now? Cloudy, Raining and muggy. Hate this weather! 

4. Do you drive, if so have you crashed? I dont drive, but am planning to this year and will hopefully wont crash!

5. What time did you wake up this morning? I woke up at 10.30, Sunday is a lie in, usually up at 8.30 / 9 during the week.

6. When was the last time you showered? Last Night.

7. What was the last movie you seen? It was The Lucky One. One those movies you can throw on if there is nothing on.

8. What does your last message say? "Got here sound, see you tonight, Love you xx" From my boyfriend at work.

9. What is your ringtone? The default ringtone on my Iphone

10. Have you been outside the country? Once in 2009 to the Algarve. 

11. Do you like sushi? Never tasted sushi, would love to.

12. Where do you get your groceries? Tesco, Aldi, Lidl and Supervalue, depends on how we feel and food we want. 

13, Have you ever taken medication to fall asleep? No 

14. How many siblings do you have? I have one brother and one sister, both younger than me.

15. Do you have a desktop or laptop? A laptop

16. How old will you be on your next birthday? 24 :O

17. Do you wear glasses or contacts? Glasses

18. Do you colour your hair? Yep, its a medium brown with light tones going through it. 

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today? Going to make dinner after this.:)

20. Whats your perfect pizza topping? ooohhh Hawian, pepperoni, or Mediterranean. 

21. When is the last time you cried? not long ago, over a tummy pain.

22. What do you prefer hamburger or cheeseburger? Cheeseburger

23. Have you had an all nighter? a few times when I was in my teens.

24. Whats your eye colour? hazel brown

25. Can you tell the difference between Pepsi and Coke? I dont drink coke or anything with caffeine any more, but when I did I could tell the difference.


I hope you enjoyed this TAG. If you do this please tweet me it. 

Let me know what else you might want to see on my blog. Comment Below, Email me: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com, Facebook or Tweet me.

Till Tuesday..

Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment