Thursday 15 May 2014

Your Summer Holiday Makeup Bag Essentials.....

Hey Ladies,




So you have your holiday planned this year? (lucky duck!) Are you like what will I bring, will I need this, will I need that? Well heres my Summer Holiday Essentials that may help you. 

For the DAY TIME.....

I would recommend a SPF (the highest you can get) so that your skin is protected from them UV Rays. A BB Cream or Tinted Moisturiser which will give you some coverage, esp if you feel like you have some blemishes to cover. Concealer is great for them red areas, or if you have good skin a little bit of that on areas you need it and thats it! A Lipbalm to keep your lip protected and moist. Waterproof mascara, is great to just perk up your eyes and to make you look more awake. 
Less is More in the Day, you dont want to plaster yourself in makeup as it will melt, a soft beachy look is way better. 
Iwould also recommend a spray of discharged water, this is great on the beach if you feel like you skin is drying out, a spritz and you have hydrated skin again, very refreshing in the heat. 


For the NIGHT TIME.....

At night we dont need a SPF, so a Primer is a good one to have in you makeup bag so that your makeup stays on your face for the night in the heat. As for foundation, something like MAC Face and body which is light and glowy or keep to the tinted moisturiser and bb cream. You can add the concealer to add more coverage. A Setting spray to go over the top so that it lasts longer, especially if you go clubbing. I then would have a loose powder as it is jet milled and fine so wont cake up. I would then have a brow product like a pencil or powder or gel. I then would chose your 3 most worn colours etc browns in matte and shimmers and one bright colour, just for fun.:) A liner and waterproof mascara . A bronzer to add a little colour and contour and highlight to give that glow. I would then have one nude and one bright lippy, weather its a lipstick, gloss or stain. Colours on holidays are great to experiment with. 

I would also add them makeup brushes to this list! :) 

I really hope this helped you if you are packing and are struggling on what to take.

Any other requests for my blog, let me know.

Comment Below, Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com, Facebook and tweet me

Till Sunday

Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment