Thursday 22 May 2014

TAG: New Beauty Guru TAG....

Hello Girls,

Heres just a nice easy read post. A TAG! I seen this on Youtube recently and just changed a question so it would suit a blogger aswell. These are a nice way to get to know me and what me thoughts are etc...

So here we go:



Name: Natalie Keane

Reason for starting a Blog?: I had an interest in makeup and beauty and loved reading blogs and just decided to start one. Since I qualified in makeup, it makes it easy for my clients to read some tips and for me to answer questions in a post.

Something odd about you?: I have a dimple on my chin. (LOLZ)

Favourite TV Show?: I love alot atm, and som a guilty pleasure, Carrie Diaries, Elementary, The Mentalist, Lie to Me, Masterchef, DIY SOS, Keeping up with the Kardashains, Emmerdale, Corrie and Dont Tell the Bride. 

What did you do most days?: Recently have been blogging, been in Dublin at a comedy gig and have makeup clients this week. 

If you were a DISNEY Princess, which one would you be? I love Belle, from Beauty and the Beast, and always have. 

Favourite product/beauty item? I love a Primer as it makes my foundation stay all day and a highlighter as it gives me that dewy and glow. 

Favourite Perfum? Georgio Armani Armani Code.

Favourite song right now? I love music, so I love alot at the moment, John Legend All of Me, Timber Pitbull and Kesha, David Guetta ft Showteck Bad. 

Favourite lipstick? I love MAC Hug Me, Creme Cup, Lady Danger and Girl about town along with Catrice Oh Juicy and Matt about Pink. I am a makeup artist after all!!!! 



For any more TAGs , Questions, Requests, click on my Social Media icons, which include: FacebookTwitterInstagram and Email me: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com.


Till Sunday...


Natalie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment