Friday 21 March 2014

REVIEW : Blank Canvas Cosmetics F20 Hot Pink Brush

Hi Ladies.

So I have had a while to test and use the Hot Pink F20 brush and wanted to give my short review on it.
When I was thinking of buying a new brush, I knew I wanted a BCC brush, but did not know which one. So because the colour drew me in I opted for the HOT PINK F20 Flat Buffer brush, which is part of the HD Collection.
The brush itself has a sturdy handle and PINK!, and the ferrel is of great quality to hold all the short dense synthetic fibre together.

I personally use this brush and in my kit, for my clients. It is defiantly a brush that stands out. I mainly use it to apply liquid foundation or if using a stippling brush or my fingers to apply foundation I will use it after to really make sure my foundation is buffered in and is seamless with no streaks or lines.
You can use the F20 also as your stippling brush or as a buffer and can be used to apply liquid, creams or powders. So it is very versatile.

My thoughts on the brush is simple really, I love it. I blends out my foundation flawlessly and I know I can leave the house confidently that it looks great. The length of the brush is great and allow great movement, especially when applying makeup onto a client. The synthetic fibres really allow you to build up your foundation without cakeiness and great for ladies that may feel they have a heavy hand in makeup.

I have washed my brush twice now and both times I have had no shedding, which makes paying €13.99 for the F20 brush well worth it and a bargain!

I really feel weather your a beginner or a Pro, this is one to invest in. It also comes in black, if pink isnt your thing and allows you to get both pink and black for €25.99.












Blank Canvas are a great Irish brand and ship really fast and great value for money. New colours have been just launched in the HD range and will hopefully pick one or MORE of them up in the future to review for you.

Heres a link to there website, so have a little look..;)
Blank Canvas Cosmetics Link

Hope you liked this review and any other reviews you may want to see in the future or questions, PM me or Email me on nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Thanks

Natalie xx

(Disclaimer: I bought this product with my own money, is my own thoughts and opinions, and I was not sponsored for this post or product)

No comments:

Post a Comment