Friday 21 March 2014

REVIEW: Crown Brush CD10 Dual Length Powder Brush & C441 Pro Blending Crease Brush

Hey Girls,

Another makeup brush review. Like my last one I have had these for about 2-3 weeks now (I THINK!, lol) and really have used them to test them out. I really never tried Crown Brushes before and heard good things about them, so I decided to take the plunge and order some. I really wanted a new Stippling brush and a girl and Makeup Artist cannot have enough Crease brushes, so they are the two I opted for.

So the CD10 Dual Length Powder brush, is quiet a medium size brush with a long handle. The brush has a mixture of Goat hair and Synthetic hair so is super soft. Ideally it would make a great Mineral foundation brush, but I love it for those light/sheer/medium coverage foundations to give a soft glow with a seamless coverage. I also feel using it with a heavy foundation will help give it a medium coverage if heavy/full is not your thing.

I use it to stipple my MAC Face and Body on when my skin just needs that little bit of evening out. It really does pick up a good amount of product and because of the handle has great free movement, especially when applying on a client.
The hair itself is soft and a sturdy brush. I have washed it twice and have found no shedding. It dries back into its shape well also.
At €11.99 it really is a great brush and one I have happy to have in my collection.

My other buy from Crown was the C441 Pro Blending Crease brush. As a makeup artist, having many crease brushes is essential. So as I was wandering on the website I seen the C441 brush. It is new to the website and only €4.99 (WOW)
The brush is made from goat hair and is so soft.










I like to use it with eyeshadows and cream shadows, either to blend, clean up, detailed crease work or just to apply one all over the lid colour. It really helps create a beautiful smokey eye, as it really blends shadows well.
I also found it washed well, no shedding and shaped back well with it still feeling soft. Another nice little brush weather your new to makeup or a pro.

I hope you enjoyed my review, any questions or requests PM me or Email me on  nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Thank

Natalie xx

(Disclaimer: I bought all these products with my own money, they are my own thoughts and I was not sponsored for this post)

1 comment:

  1. I really really need to try some crown brushes x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete