Saturday 22 March 2014

Blue Eyes: what colours suit my eyes?

Hey Ladies,

So I have been asked quiet a few times, what colours will suit me and what should I try to make my eye colour POP! So I have decided to do a post on BLUE, GREEN & BROWN eyes for you.

So here I am going to start with BLUE EYES!!

Really Blue eyes are very easy to make POP! And are as common as Brown eyed girls.

I would suggest to wear warm shades of shadows, so your looking at Golds, Peaches, Oranges, Rich Bronzes, Browns and Cranberrys.
Don`t be scared of these colours, you really dont have to go out and buy an ORANGE eye shadow, simply a brown for example that has an orange undertone or flecks of orange going through it.The smallest hint of the colour will make your blue eyes POP!!The reason orange works is because Orange is opposite Blue on the colour wheel, so it compliments eachother.So if in doubt look at the colour wheel. 
When look at metallics again stay on the warm side of them and go for Golds, Silvers and Bronzes. Metallics will really brighten up your eyes.

So thats what suits blue eyes, but what should you avoid?
Well really blue eyes should stay away from Greens and Blues as they will hide your blue eyes and they will disappear under all that BLUE! 

Celebrites that share BLUE eyes are: 

Tayloe Swift, Cameron Diaz & Reese Witherspoon....

  
(Images found from Google Search)


Here are also some MAC Eyeshadow shade that may help as a guideline for what to look for. Reason I choose MAC as most people know MAC & alot of companies create dupes for the shades so you can Google some affordable brands.



MAC Cork                                                                                            MAC Patina


                         

MAC Cranberry                                                            MAC Woodwinked


(All these images where found from Google Search)


I hope this helps you ladies with BLUE EYES.

If you have any questions Email me on : nataliekeanemua@gmail.com
or Facebook me Natalie Keane MUA Facebook or Comment Below.

Any other requests let me know..:)


Love 

Natalie xx







No comments:

Post a Comment