Tuesday 25 March 2014

Inspirational Irish Ladies: Elaine Crowley

Hello Ladies,

I want to start doing an "Inspirational Women" now and again. Yes this is a beauty blog and so on, but for me its Inspirational ladies that I look up to that give me the motivation to pursue and reach my goals. 


This week I wanted to start with my NO 1 Inspirational Irish Lady. I really admire this lady, ALOT. This lady is non other than Tv3`s Midday host Elaine Crowley. 




The reason I admire Elaine really for a few things. I have always watched Midday and loved her personality and banter. But I picked up a copy of R.S.V.P Magazine (March 2014) and read her Interview and it made me love her even more. Her honestly and opinions really stood out to me. She is a down to earth, easing going lady , but is like the rest of us has her ups and downs, but still sails through. 

Elaine is the face of Nupo and has battle her weight, but I have to say she is looking mighty now. I myself has struggled and still am. Elaine has such style and dresses to her shape, which I love because it gives me the confidence to look at myself and say YES, I can wear this and look good. As long as I am happy nothing else matters, or nobody elses opinions matter either. 

I enjoyed how she just landed into presenting after just being a sound engineer. Really gives me faith that "ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN", even when you least expect it, and life may throw you curve balls and it may be for the better. Life is not always about the one path, there are so many to choose from, as long as we make the right one for us , its the right path!!

To me Elaine is such a great lady, her own views, opinions, but able to have a laugh and be comfortable to laugh at herself and has such a glowing confidence. As we all do we have those moody days and have a grumpy look on our faces like she has admitted, but I really enjoyed her honestly and that she isnt always going around expecting a photo like "look at me I`m form the telly" she is a normal girl on the telly that is doing an outstanding job. 

I look forward to her future career and will be still watching Midday ..


Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment