Tuesday 25 February 2014

Product Review: Catrice Prime and Fine Smoothing Refiner Primer

Hey Ladies,






Have a review on a product I purchased in mid-January. I purchased the Prime and Fine primer after my Rimmel primer ran out. I was quiet uncertain about it because of the colour, the size of the pot and the price. But I wanted to get the primer to see if it could prove me wrong and it DID!!

This primer is an oil-free. silicone based, with a pink hue that turns transparent once worked into the skin. It claims to reduce pores and fill in any fine lines and wrinkles. The texture is smooth and creamy, so a little goes a long way. 

When applied to the skin the pink hue seems to add a lovely glow to the skin and continue once foundation is applied.
I tested the primer on a long day and a night out and was so suprised to see how well my makeup lasted. It allows the foundation to glide on top lovely and creates a flawless look. 

Although it did not give me a mattifying look it did seem more of a satin finish, which I liked. It helped control my oil and shine on a night out and barely had to powder at all. 
The packaging is small and compact, but a little goes a long way.

I would give Catrice Prime and Fine Smoothing Refiner Primer 4.5 out of 10. Because I expected it to give a matte look I gave under a half a mark. 

I would not recommend this if you think or are allergic to silicone products. 

I would recommend this primer if you have Dry/Normal/Combination skin and are on a budget. It falls at €4.49 and is a real bargain and a good one.

Any questions contact me:
Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com
Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Disclaimer: I bought this product with my own money and it is my own views and thoughts,

Any other requests contact me....

Till next time....

Love 

Natalie 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment