Thursday 27 August 2015

Snap Chat.. People I follow

Hello Dolls.

I was so hoping to get up a review on a new foundation. But I am sick right now..:( Because of this, it sparked a post...I know its been done, but I thought I would share the lovelies I follow incase you are looking for new people to snap with! :)
Snap Chat has been my go to the last day, being bed ridden with stomach pains, is not fun, but I do enjoy the stories...longer the better please! 

I will get my foundation review up this weekend.:) So dont worry!!


Who Natalie MUA follows on Snap Chat.....

Snap Chat Name: laurasviews

Also known on Youtube as My Makeup Perspective. I did mention Laura in my last post of people who inspire me, so to find out why, add her! Her personality is just brilliant, she shares makeup, lifestyle, etc and totally shows that she is only human like the rest of us. She is a stunner and has gone on her own fitness journey in an inspiring way. I recommend following her, you wont regret it!

Image is from My Makeup Perspectives Facebook page


Snap Chat Name: facesbygrace23

Grace is also a Youtuber and Blogger. She daily vlogs on her snapchat. She shares her fitness and lifestyle along with beauty. I love her snapchat and am kinda addicted to it. She also shares her personal experiences good and bad. Love her and I know you will love her too. Add her!!

Image from FacesbyGrace23 Facebook Page


Snap Chat Name: fifilaroux13

Little Miss Roux Blog aka Fiona, is a Sligo Blogger. I love her and her style. She shares some really inspiring fashion looks and also her daily life. She has a beautiful little girl and her snaps are also something I have been addicted to. You really should check her out. :)

Image from Little Miss Roux Facebook Page


Snap Chat Name: monstermakeupxx

Dale is another Youtuber I adore. Her personality is just so warming and infectious. She is also apart of the beauty community, but she also shares her experiences too. Love this lady!!

Image from Monster Makeup Facebook


Snap Chat Name: thesonicscrew

I thought it only right I add one the lads I follow!! 
Sean is another Irish Youtuber. I am only a newbie to his channel, but I totally love it. His snaps are exactly how he comes across on his channel, totally hilarious and always up to divilment. He has a huge personality and I never fail to get a laugh from him. He deserves a follow! :)

Image from The Sonic Screw Twitter



Below are all the people I mentioned Blogs/Youtube/Social Media Accounts:
So you dont miss out !! :D


My Makeup Perspective:
Instagram: mymakeupperspective


Faces By Grace 23
Instagram: facesbygrace23


Little Miss Roux
instagram: little_miss_roux_blog


Monster Makeup
Instagram: monstermakeupxx


The Sonic Screw
Instagram: thesonicscrew


I hope you liked this kind of post, and that you check these guys out if you havent already!

If you want to follow me on the following social media..Please Do! 

Snap Chat: nataliekeanemua 
Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Until next time!




1 comment:

  1. Snapchat gives users exchanging messages, photos, videos, etc., have a glance to find out more information!

    ReplyDelete