Wednesday 2 September 2015

Review: L`Oreal Infallible Stay Fresh 24hr Foundation

Hello Dolls,

I thought I better get some makeup posts up soon! Its been a little mixed and serious lately! But I do hope you like the variety!

So the past week I have been trying the L'Oreal Infallible Stay Fresh 24hr Foundation in Porcelain. 


Being honest, at the start I did not like this foundation! Reason being the brush I was using. I had tried the Blank Canvas F20 brush and the Real Techniques Buffing brush and both just made the foundation move about and not actually sit on the skin, it looked messy!

So about to give up I tried my Crown Stippling brush and fell in love! It is the perfect combo for me and works so well. 

*Tip: If you have a foundation that just does not work for you, test out different brushes, sponges or your finger tips to apply to see if it the tools you are using rather than the foundation itself*



The formula itself is liquid and isn't watery at all. The coverage is medium-full, you can defiantly build it up to full coverage. I am pale naturally so getting the right shade for me without looking totally dark is hard, but this is very close and I do not need to blend it all the way down my neck like most "Light" shades. The finish itself is not dewy on me but more satin, which I love. I do set it with powder and I find it lasts all day without budging. For €13.99, I do find it well worth the money. A little goes a long way so if you are looking for a nice light weight medium-full coverage foundation, I would recommend it. This is perfect also for anyone with Dry-Normal skin.  


To The Test!!!....


Before:



Above are my before photos, as you can see my skin has decided to have a mad breakout, so I have spots and alot of redness. In saying that, it really put this foundation to the test!!!

After:



And the after...Please excuse the photos...Early morning!! ha!!
The coverage is good and it really covered the majority of the spots and kept the redness away. I only used a little concealer which was great, over all it really helped me look presentable and took the horrible look away from my breakout. I do realise my face and body look different in the photos, but I assure you it isn't the case in real life.


I use the Botanics Radiance balm under my foundation and I really find it helps me look more awake and bright. 


I would love to hear what you all thought? Will you buy it? Have you tried it? Have you tried the matte version? Let me know!

Also if you want to give me a follow please do...


Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com


Instagram: nataliekeanemua

Snap Chat: nataliekeanemua



Thanks for reading! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment