Monday 24 August 2015

Life: Set Backs & What to do?

Hello!!!

How is your Monday going? Back to the beginning of the week! Don`t worry the weekend will be here soon!! :D

I had a think about what I would write today, lately, I dunno if it is the reason September marks a new beginning, regarding school, colleges all back, I think its also a start of a term and also before a new year begins, that got me thinking! 

Personally, this year has alot of bumps in the road and the odd pothole! Its been a weird one to say the least. But one I have begun to also rediscover myself and actually begun to look at myself and my choices differently. Maybe its because I will be 25 in December, all the decisions I have made, have lead me to here! So where they worth it? Where they what I accepted? Did I listen to myself? I could look into these things now and overthink everything I have done. But realistically, its not a good mind space to be in. I need to just start focusing on the rest of my life, and not moving backward, which I think we all do at a part of our lives. 

I will ask you to bear with me, I hope I make sense and more importantly I come across the right way!

We are all in charge of our own lives, every one of us. Yes we may have a mother, father, husband, wife, partner etc, but they cannot be the reason you live your life. You have to life it for you and what makes you happy. 

I cannot say what your set back is in life, it could be health, fitness, finance, relationships, work, a dream or all the above, but I will try and generalise this as much as I can. 

I am not going to preach or pretend I know what I am talking about, I am no way a professional, but taking some steps that for me are helpful, may in fact help you. And if it does, then great, and if not, then thank you for the time you spent to read this. 

Creating a life, well its not easy. We where put here for a purpose right? Well what is that? We dont know, because how I see it is.... the world is moving on day after day, and in that time we are evolving each time. So to say what we will do will be decided on the challenges and decisions we choose and also how we react and are molded as we grow up.  We are influenced from a young age from our enviorments whether is a profession, finance, sport, something catches our eye and we position ourselves into that role, a role that gives us a sub identity. something that makes us a somebody in someone elses mind. Something that when a person goes, you know "Natalie Keane?" 
- "Emmm I`m not sure"....
- "You know the makeup artist/blogger?"
-"Ahh yes, now I do"

Being unrecognizable by our name, and the fact of not making a lasting impression from who we are is something to think about. We have to have a label or an attachment to be recognized.  

What if we redefine that? Why should our personal experiences, jobs, relationships define and relate to who we are as a person? 
Should be not be recognizable for who we are.

For me, I think we all need to look at what we are doing...Are we happy? If yes, then what can I do to help other to make their lives better, or is there a goal that I can reach that is higher, what can I do to challenge myself? 

And if no! Well there is so many opportunities out there that are open to us all. We just have to knock on the right doors!
If you hate your job, look at what you can do to leave it and do something you love, it may mean extra hours of experience somewhere with your job, or going part time in courses or just applying and applying for the dream job you want. 
If its health, then go and see your GP.
Fitness, go and look at your diet, see a Person Trainer,
If its a relationship, weigh up if you are truly in the best position and if not have a plan for before and after and look and see what you really want.

I think sitting down with a pen and paper and listing your goals and aims are important. We all have to make our own names a brand as such. Promote who we are as people, not what we are categorized into. Luckily, we are in the era of entrepreneurs and go getters and its the time of change, being who we want to be, and not what society expects us to be, Those so called "dead end" jobs of creativity and mindfulness are a huge part of our society as its the new age for new things and beginnings and individuality. 

9/10 of us will fall at our first, second or tenth hurdles, and yes make us question..."am i doing the right thing!" But in your heart if you can see it and are working harder then ever to get there, then there is no reason you shouldn't. The right time will come, but every hurdle is a lesson and each lesson will make you appreciate and also realise what you did to get there, so coming down from the top will be harder and even though you can be pushed, you wont fall, as you have gotten up so many times that you will know how to deal with it.

So what do you do now to get started or either back up on your feet?
Heres is what I would do and suggest:

1. Evaluate your life... Are you happy? Is there a dream you want to do? Travel? Have a family? College?  

2. Sit down and write what you want in your life?

3. Research..look at your options and the avenues you can go? 

4. Talk to people.. Talk to people who have the experience and knowledge to get to where they are and where they have been or are doing?

5. Starting today, work towards your main aim/dream/goal

6. Put it somewhere as a reminder everyday, what you are getting up for.

7. Accept.. things may not work out 1st/2nd time, but trying and working harder and harder is key, knowing this before you start is key.

8. Chat to family/friends.. share concerns, dreams, goals, these people will be your support and will no doubt be there for you and will encourage you when you have one of those days or feel like giving up.

9. Take inspiration... if its a story from someone, life experiences, a song, a book or quotes. this will motivate you

10. Never change for anyone! be who you want to be and allow yourself to grow. But be grateful. Dont let anyone tell you, that you cant. Especially yourself. Anything is possible. Reaching and being out there is something that you will never regret. Putting positive life and actions will only come back to us and in turn rotate a good steady life for us.. LESS REGRET!!


46 Quotes From Reddit That Will Change Your Life For the Better: Words can move you, make you happier, and motivate you.
Image is Pintrest

Travel Quote of The Day :-)  For more travel Updates/Offers and Interesting Stuffs be connected to  Travel Universally
Image Pintrest

Let new adventures begin City Farmhouse free watercolor printable circles pink more
Image Pintrest


The Answer For Those Already Working A Second Job, Stay At Home Moms, Single Parents AND Busy Executives    http://www.arealchange.com/blog/answer-working-job-stay-home-moms-single-parents-busy-executives#
Image Pintrest


I hope you liked this. And some of you may find this boring or just something that was pointless. But for the most of you, I do hope this helps or gave you something to think about. 

If you have any thoughts on this, I would love to hear about it. 

Please go ahead and contact me or Follow me below!! :D

Email:nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua

SnapChat: nataliekeanemua



Until next time!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment