Friday 14 August 2015

Galway Races 2015- What I wore!!

Hello Dolls,

I know its been two weeks since I have put anything up. I can make all the excuses in the world as to why, but mainly its because I lacked motivation. I needed to just take myself away from my laptop and getting posts up. But I am back with a full two pages of ideas, so progress will resume!! :D 

I would like to thank all of you who checked out my posts, regarding the pre Galway races. I got a great response which was amazing..:D

So as I know this is so late, I got a request for it, so I hope you dont mind. 

I attended the Galway Races on Ladies day with a great group of friends and had a great day to say the least. The outfit I wore was high street and comfortable. 


What I wore:

Head piece: Glitzi Bitz (Eyre Sq Shopping Centre) 
Insert Black Top: Pennys/Primark
Crochet White Top: Pennys/Primark
Black midi balloon skirt: New Look
Nude & Black Heels: Dunnes Stores
Nude & Black Clutch: Pennys/Primark







Makeup:

Face: Botanics Radience Balm, MAC Studio Sculpt NC15 mix with Maybelline Fit me 120.
Collection 2000 Concealer, MAC Invisible Powder, Sleek Contour Kit

Eyes: NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk, Naked Palette- Tease, Bootycall, MAC Mystery & Carbon,
Maybelline Falsies Drama Mascara, Catrice Chocowaves Kohl Liner.

Lips: Catrice Lip Liner in Lost in the Rose Wood & MAC Hug Me Lipstick


My tan was also Coco Brown 1hr tan. :D


I hope you liked this post, if you have any questions please let me know.

I would love if you could follow on the following social media... I will also follow back:D

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Instagram: nataliekeanemua

Snapchat: nataliekeanemua

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: Natke05


Until Next time...:D





No comments:

Post a Comment