Monday 15 December 2014

Salons Direct- Autumn/Winter Beauty Guide

Hello Ladies,

I was contacted by Ava, from Salons Direct to take there survey and have a look at their Beauty Guide. I have to say I was draw in....The beauty addict in me!! 

When I took their survey, they asked me some questions like,
Do I work in the beauty industry? What is my role within the industry? Do you think our experts have predicted the most requested beauty trends of the season?
I answered Yes for the first question and as a Part time Freelance Makeup Artist for the second. For the third I answered Yes. My reasons where simple, as after looking at the beauty guide it was detailed and full of this seasons trend must haves. 

Some examples of what is included in the Beauty Guide are:

Nails..

Trends like going from a Nude/Neutral/Bare colours to Vampy/Wine/Dark colours on this seasons nails. 
Salons Direct got advice and more detail from Marie Louise Coster, Owner of all out mi- industry expert, chairperson Habia, SkillsActive Advisory Committee, feature writer Guide News. 
She talks about the textures, bases, and the colours like barely there nude, darker, vamp colours like wine, purple and dark plum. I am totally on the dark vamp looks. I have been wearing these for the last few week and love, love, love them!! 


Lashes & Brows..

Salons Direct also talk about those Lashes and Brows. Fuller, softer brows are in, all thanks to the gorgeous Cara in 2010. Catwalks wear bleached brows, in the real world, soft penciled brows. I love this trend, I have tried the over plucked look and it was not a good look! But now that the thick , groomed, soft brows are in, I am on board.  Lashes now are taken the focus from the lips. 
Salon Directs got Lisa Stone-Salon System educator to take trends for lashes and brows. She speaks of bolder, dominating brows and lashes to be more volume 2D, 3D and 4D, depth and volume. 


Tanning..

According to Salon Direct and their experts, deep intense bronze has been shelved and a natural glow is totally in, which I totally agree. I have never been an intense bronze girl, I love a glow, soft and subtle colour, so this trend suits me so much.  Natalie Roche-founder and managing director of Natalie Roche.com, speaks on behalf and as a distributor for Xen Tan and the other brands on the market, what are the biggest watchwords for Xen Tan, and what customers expect from tans. 

They also give a great brief on what Xen Tan does. Xen Tan has many key ingredients and benefits. 
Green Tea: fight free radicals, neutralizes UV light and antioxidant and soothing. 
Vitamin A: antioxidant, vital for growth, maintenance and health of skin.
Vitamin E: balance skin, prevent cellular damage.
Shea Butter: moisturizer, cellular restoration, healing properties and elasticity.  
Gingko Bilboa: strengthen fragile skin, increase collagen and balance texture.
Moroccan Oil: moisturize, skin protection properties.
Peptides: stimulate skin to build collagen for firmness and prevent wrinkles. 

Some celebs that have been wearing Xen Tan are : Holly Willoughby, Mollie King, Una Foden and Kimberly Walsh. 

Here is a link to the Beauty Guide Autumn/Winter 2014/15 . So do go and have a look, as it is so worth a read and gives great ideas for the festive season and gets me excited for the beauty prep for the season. 


If you have any questions or want to get in contact with me, Comment below or
Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com
Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA
Twitter: @Natke05
Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Until next time beauties

Toodles..


Natalie xx




*Disclaimer: I have not been sponsored, but asked to give my opinion and thoughts on Salon Services Beauty Guide. *



No comments:

Post a Comment