Saturday 20 December 2014

Party Season has arrived!!

Hello there!

So Christmas 2014 has arrived. Presents under the tree, Families coming together, Turkey in the oven, Trifle in the fridge and the most important think SANTA coming to all our houses.. So dont forget the mince pies and carrot for Rudolf... :)

I am so excited for Christmas Day! I personally are traveling home and cant wait to spend the day with my family. 

After Christmas day comes St. Stephens Day or Boxing Day. So for alot of people it means nights out with friends and celebrations before the New Year. 

So this is just a little inspiration for Christmas Day and St. Stephens Night, to carry on the Christmas spirit.  


Christmas Day Outfit...

such a great outfit for christmas day or to meet up with friends & exchange prezzies! Lace up platform booties, high wasted skater skirt & long tee! love love love. x  #DearTopShop
image from pintrest

I love a casual, comfy but still have a little style. I love this outfit I found on Pintrest. A comfy but fitting jumper, skater skirt and boots. I would include some tights as it way to cold for bare legs. These colours are totally Christmas! Thats why i love it so much. 


St.Stephens Day/Boxing Day Outfit...

Sequin Skirt | Slouchy Top {one day... when I'm done having babies and much too old to carry it off, I'll be back in threads like this!}
image from pintrest

This look again from Pintrest, is my ideal Stephens night. Still cosy but adding bling with the skirt, bag and heels. Again I would add tights. :)
Perfect for a few drinks and whether you go clubbing after. Dressy and comfy, my ideal look. 


Christmas Day Makeup...

Make up
image from pintrest

Simple eyes, light shadows and a flick, with a dewy skin and nude lips. My ideal look for a Christmas Day makeup.


St Stephens Day Makeup...

I really like this
image from pintrest

A perfect Christmas night out look, especially for Boxing night. Deep red lips and gold and brown eyes, Love this. Great for New Years aswell.


Let me know what your ideas are for Christmas and New Years, Comment below.

Heres where to find me..

Facebook: Natalie Keane Mua

Twitter: @Natke05

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Instagram: nataliekeanemua

Untill next time


Toodles


Natalie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment