Sunday 21 December 2014

Top 5 Products of 2014

Hello Ladies,

Another year down and alot of new products have made it into my makeup bag. So I have loved and some I havent. But this post is ONLY dedicated to the products I loved this year. 

From Makeup brushes, to cleaners, to foundations and lippies they have made it some way into my possession. 

So here it is my TOP 5 for 2014...


5. Blank Canvas Cosmetics F16
Large Contour/Powder Brush

This is one brush I use alot. My clients love it also and find is super soft. I use it for both contour and powder. It does not shed and is the most go to brush in my collection. 

image from google search


4. Sleek Contour Palette (Light)

This is a great little kit to have in your makeup bag, If you are looking to update your look from day to night this is perfect as by adding a contour and highlight will freshen your look. I love the highlight in this palette, it has a champagne tone to it which i love. 

image google search


3. NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk

This is my favourite base. It really shows up any colour and give your shadow the best pay off. I use it all the time and for the clients that love colour it works wonders, for getting the colour to POP! I use this alot and would be again one my most used products. 

image google search



2.NYX Lip Butter Gloss 
Strawberry Parfait

I have loved this gloss not only for the smell as it reminds me of toffee crisp, ha, but the texture. It is soft, moisturising and not sticky. The colour is subtle but great if you dont want a full on lip or if you have heavy eye makeup it will finish your look. 

image google search



1. NYX Round Lipsticks
LaLa and Violet Ray

I have been loving Nyx this year, quiet alot. And their lipsticks are no different. They are super soft and have a lovely gloss finish. I love lala this time of year, a medium berry shade and can be built up or applied like a stain.  I have a feeling they might make next years list as I have a wishlist of shades . 

image is lala, from google search


I hope you liked my Top 5 favourites for 2014. If you have any favourites please let me know by commenting below. I would love to hear them.

If you want to request anything or get in touch,

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Until next time

Toodles


Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment