Saturday 13 September 2014

My Annual Autumn/Winter Shopping List!

Hello!

I dunno about YOU! But I just love the early dark evenings of this season, there is something so cosy and nice about it.
Whether its a frosty cold night or the rain pelting against the window or the wind hollowing down the chimney, knowing I can curl up on the sofa, fire on, sit with the tv or a book and my WINTER ESSENTIALS!

Each year I make a list of my winter shopping list, things I think are needed for that perfect evening and night in from the elements! (And in Ireland there will be many a night)


Natalie`s Winter Essentials : for that night in...

- Fluffy Socks

image google search


- New Pjs or a Onsie!
(Pjs got start of the season and another for Christmas)

image google search



- Hot Chocolate or (over 18s) a Glass of Wine..

image google search



- Blanket

image google search



- Candles
I love vanilla myself, this time of year.

image google search



-Masks
Hair and Face Masks

image google search


And whatever else you feel safe and warm in!

I am a sucker for the autumn and winter things in the shops and really give in. It is my favourite time of year  and time for style. 

Tell me what gets you through those cold or stormy nights or your winter essentials. Comment below or..

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmai.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua



Until next time!

Toodles..


Natalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment