Friday 5 September 2014

DUPE FIRDAY

Hey there!

Firstly I wanna thank all of you who have been saying that you have been enjoying my Friday Dupes. That means alot to me and that you have been reading them puts a huge SMILE! on my face...:)

So for you this week as always I have some great bargain Dupes for that High end brand. 


HIGH END
MAC Up the Amp €19

image from google search


DUPE
Revlon Berry Haute, €10.69

image from google search



HIGH END
MAC Twig, €19

image from google search



DUPE
Rimmel  Kate Moss #104, €6.99

image from google search



I really hope you liked this weeks Friday Dupes. I would love to know some of your dupes and if you are looking for a colour dupe, let me know and I will try and help you out.

Heres where I can be found...

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Until Next Time!

Toodles!!


Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment