Monday 9 February 2015

Artistry Signature Colour Lipstick*

Hello Dolls.

I was kindly sent two lipsticks from the Artistry Signature Range last week. To be honest I never heard of the range but after a little but of googling and research I have found them to be one unique and beautiful brand. 

Artistry specialize in makeup, skincare and cosmetic accessories. All which look quiet amazing and interesting. 
I was sent two different lipsticks, one from their signature range and another from the sheer signature range. 

At first glance the packaging is super sleek and stunning. Bold metal and luxurious looking.I really loved the feature of the bullet, Twist and Click! Super unique and such a great idea to ensure it wont open in your bag. I feel a great Idea. 





The colours I got were really wearable and beautiful. I got Velvet and Honey (Sheer lipstick). Both two different shades. Velvet is a pink toned red, not really my kinda red usually, but I did find it really wearable on me. Honey on the other hand it what I consider a brownish blonde toned colour. A great everyday colour. Surprisingly, the textures where amazing. Honey is like a balm with a great pigment and Velvet has a lovely soft and moisturizing texture. Both so wearable both day and night. They look great and they do not bleed at all. A great benefit is also contains Vitamin E, which keeps your lips soft and hydrated. 


Left: Velvet, Right: Honey


Me wearing Honey


Me wearing Velvet.


There are over 16 different shades to choose from in the orginal signature and sheer range. One which will suit everyone. 
They are priced at €25.10 and can be found on Amway.

A great lipstick also for this season of LOVE <3

Have you tried anything else from this brand? Will you try these lippies?
Get in touch and let me know!

Where to find me???

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram:nataliekeanemua



Would love to hear from you.:)

Till next time!



Disclaimer: I was sent these products, but these are my own thoughts and feelings on this product/brand. I always want to be honest in my posts and this is an honest post. 



No comments:

Post a Comment