Friday 21 February 2014

Starting Fresh

Hiya Ladies,

Today I made a decision. TO START FRESH!!
A year ago I started a blog and to be honest I thought I was committed and thought I could make a real go of it. But with personal commitments I slipped away from it, this time I wanted to delete my last blog and start anew. 

So what are you going to expect from me. Well I hope a post or two or more a week. I`m going to see how much posts I can come up with and then do scheduled posts. 
I hope to share my honest opinions and feelings on products that I will personally try. I also want to share some guides and tips and tricks to help your skincare and makeup routines become easier and to teach something new. I want to make life a little simple for you.

I am happy to take requests and questions. 
Just email me nataliekeanemua@gmail.com and i will get back to you.
Bookings and Buisness enquiries can contact me through this address too. 


Much Love 

Natalie xx

*Photo is from Pintrest*

No comments:

Post a Comment