Friday 3 October 2014

So Whats been happening?

Hello Ladies!

I guess your thinking, well stranger! Where have you been these past weeks?

Well, I moved!

Myself and my Boyfriend finally, moved into a rented house together, and are delighted. 
Only downside, lack of Internet coverage on certain networks, so I was isolated from the world of media and social networking for a while, but I am back.

Although our current internet situation isn't ideal, plans are being made to fix that, but I am not complaining. 

I hope you are doing well, and that you havent lost faith in me!

Currently I am tooked up in my bed, listening the wind outside, its a stormy one tonight. Cosys on and curled up is the best feeling in the world. Makes Autumn/Winter a little special. Cooler days with sun and windy or crisp nights, my heaven. I know people will hate the sight of the season, but for someone who has allergies to pollen and asthma, I am glad to see the change. 

I have no further news really to report. Will be stirring up my blog in the coming weeks, with some Halloween looks on the lead up, some gift ideas for xmas and some other series posts. I will continue DUPE FRIDAYS, as alot of you seem to enjoy them. 

Any posts you want to see please let me know, and I have gotten some great ideas for Halloween so please get in touch if you fancy me recreating one.

I am only a click away....

Comment Below!

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: @nataliekeanemua


Toodles!

Natalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment