Thursday 16 July 2015

REN Moroccan Rose Otto Body Wash & Body Lotion Review *

Hello Dolls,

How is your Thursday? It is miserable and non summer like! (sad face) Irish weather for you. 
Anyways, last week I got sent some samples of REN`s Moroccan Rose Otto body wash and lotion. I was glad to see these, as they are right down my street regarding the scent and I love REN, so I was expecting good things. 

Before use, I looked up what Moroccan Rose Otto oil was. It was something new to me. It is suppose to be one of the worlds most expensive oils (something new to me ).
The scent of the rose is suppose to be a stress reliever and have relaxing properties. (I liked the sound of that).

So what where the main ingredients that make this such a great range?
In the Body Wash:

Rose Otto Oil: Hydrates and reduces Inflammation.
Beta-Glucan: Helps to calm and soothe redness.
Neroli Flower Oil: Cleanse, refreshes and purifies
Chamomile Flower Water: Calms and sooth skin. 

All properties which are great and important to keep your skin in shape and added benefits to aid your skin. 

In the Lotion:

Otto Rose oil from Damask Rose Petals and Essential Fatty Acids from Rosehip seed oil to nourish and moisturize the skin.


What did I think??? 

I loved both products. The scent is so me and I especially love it in the evening before bed. The scent is a gorgeous rose and is so relaxing. The scent stayed on my skin for hours, which is a thumbs up in my book. 
The body wash, was not drying on the skin at all and was hydrating. It lathered well also, which is great when looking for a body wash. 
The Body lotion was thick and rubbed in well. It made my skin soft and smooth and again made the scent linger longer on my skin. 

I really did love these products and I was not disappointed by REN. :)




*Disclaimer:I was sent these products, I was not sponsored and the thoughts and photos are my own. I give 100% honesty and I will share only that*

If you liked this post and want to see more, please follow and like my other social media platforms...

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com



Instagram: nataliekeanemua

Snapchat: nataliekeanemua


Until next time..




No comments:

Post a Comment