Friday 12 December 2014

Eye of Horus..REVIEW

Hello ladies,

Sorry for the absence the last while, been moving and setting up house, so its been all so stressful. 
But I have been sent some new products and couldn't hide my excitement and joy when got these. 

The lovely Lara from Amazing PR sent me 3 products from Eye of Horus, a brand I never heard of until I read a product email. 

Eye of Horus is an Australian brand and is very popular through Australia and New Zealand. 

When I got these product I was not sure if I would like them, but I love them. The formula and packaging is super and works so well. 

All the products are NOT tested on animals, are Paraben FREE, and are enriched with natural oils and waxes. 

There top products include. that have Beauty shortlist awards are the Liquid Define and Goddess mascara. 

I was kindly sent 3 great products, one which is packed in my moving boxes at the moment, but I have the same product in different colour and will still link a online swatch. 

I was given Eye of Horus Liquid Define liner. This a great liquid liner as is will suit even the most sensitive eyes. The tapered nib is perfect to create the ultimate flick and cat eye. When I tested this over a week, I found it did not smudge, was water resistant  and was long lasting, exactly like they had claimed. There is no creasing or flakiness and dries quickly. As it is water proof I recommend a eye makeup remover and it will come off without scrubbing and being left with red eyes. So it is totally my favorite liquid liner at the moment. This is €22.20 and available from the links below 


image is my own


The next products I was sent was two the same but in different colours. 
I got a Goddess  Eye pencil in Black and Deep Blue. Both colours I loved. I tested out them again for up to 5 days and a night out. I have to say they where really great. I was weary as they are gel based and wondered would they sit in my water line and they totally did. These pencils contain Organic Egyptian Moringa Oil also and are nourishing on the eyes.  Glides on easy, is waterproof and long lasting. They are double ended and has a smudge applicator at the other end so is perfect for the smokey eye. These are about €22.20 each and have a range of colours.

image my own

image google search


All the products for Eye of Horus are available on , Beauty Bay .

There are so many other products from the range and colour selections, a great new brand to try out if you like your smokey eyes and flick liners. 


Let me know have you tried any of Eye of Horus products. If you have any questions please let me know.

Heres where you can contact me,

Comment Below,

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua

Until next time

Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment