Sunday 18 January 2015

Day 18 of 30 Day Challenge

Hey Dolls,

How is your Sunday going? Are you having a family day, or a cozy/lazy day? Roast or eating out? Me is cozy and relaxed with himself and a roast. Perfect Sunday for me!

"A problem you have?"

Problems and worries, is there a difference? I think my problem is saying NO! Anyone else like this? I am such a Yes person. This can be a good and bad thing. As I hate hurting and letting people down, but it puts me under pressure.
This year I really need to say NO to things I feel I cannot do, and not let it get to me.
I would love to hear your thoughts on this. Did you have this problem, have you still? How would you recommend saying NO!! 



Please get in touch. What is your problem you have?

Heres where to find me..

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Here are Day 17 & 16


Until tomorrow




Image above is from google search

No comments:

Post a Comment