Saturday 18 July 2015

Botanics Review: Cream Cleanser, Day Cream & Radiance Balm

Hello Dolls,

Day 3 and I am on a roll with posts! Ha! I suppose it is because I have been loving so many things lately. 

This post is dedicated to a recent purchase of mine, the Boots Botanic Range. I picked up the Cream cleanser, the Day Cream and the cult product Radiance Balm.



All Bright Gentle Cream Cleanser..

I picked this 250ml cleanser for €4.. €4!!!! I couldn't believe it!
With the hype around botanic I thought it would be worth a try. I use this when taking my makeup off and also in the morning to take away any oils on my skin. It is non drying and does not irritate my skin what so ever. Nor, does it leave a film on my skin. 

Because one the key ingredients is Hibiscus, it is know to brighten this skin, which it certainly did. It gave a slight glow to my skin, which in the morning is great. This does cater for all skin types so its a great all rounder. It didnt break me out either which I was delighted with. The big bottle for the price is great and well worth it. However, the scent wasn't my favourite but it definitely wasn't offensive of horrible. 



All Bright Hydrating Day Cream..

Again, I seen this for €4, and thought gets give it ago. I needed some new skincare so I guessed why not. This day cream contains UVA/UVB and SPH15, which is so important any time the year, even in the rain, to protect against the suns harmful rays. The hydroluronic acid boosts the skins moisture levels and its texture. 

Again like all the brightening range it contains Hibiscus, which brightens and gives a lovely pink hue. The natural AHA from the flower helps keep the skin looking brighter. 

It really did work on my skin and left it moisturized and feeling soft. It wasnt sticky and didnt leave a film. It dried instantly into my skin and again left me with a lovely glow!

Also like the cleanser the smell wasn't my favourite but still loved the product.



All Bright Radiance Balm..

This has been a massive cult product in the blogging and beauty community for months now, and yes its only now I have gotten around to use it.
Again I picked this up for €4. 
It is used to minimize fatigue and stress, and to get rid of any dullness. Again with added Hibiscus it adds a pink hue and glow. 
I was told it was a great alternative and dupe for MAC Strobe cream. And I can honestly say now, I know what people are on about. I use it after my moisturizer and before my foundation. I have lately used it mainly as a illuminating primer. It is also great on its own, but under foundation I have found my skin looking amazing, glowy and also my foundation has lasted hours. I use a matte foundation and still find you do need to powder as it can make you look shiney in places. You can also use it over your foundation as your cheek highlighter and works wonders aswell. 
I am super happy I got this, and I know i will use this everyday nearly.



I am so delighted I got this range from boots. I am on the hunt now for the clay mask, the night cream and a good under eye cream. And I really think I will purchase all from this range. For the price and the results in such little time I am so going back for more. 

If you have tried anything else from this range please let me know, I would love to find more products to try from the Boots Botanics range. :)

*Disclaimer: I was not sponsored or sent these products, I bought these and have paid with  my own money, all the thoughts and pictures are 100% mine*

If you want to see more, follow me on the following....

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com



Instagram: nataliekeanemua

Snapchat: nataliekeanemua


Until next time..









1 comment:

  1. The eye makeup remover is great aswell.. really brightens the eyes

    ReplyDelete